Tank Trouble is one of the exciting games online wherein you have to drive through a network of different paths and continue to shoot missiles to target your enemies. You can now play Tank Trouble and enjoy challenging the army generals in battlefields.
- You can choose to play the game in a single-player mode or two-players mode.
Learn to play
- Player 1 – utilize ESDF to shift and Q – shoot
- Player 2 – to move use arrow keys and M for shooting
- Player 3 – can drag the mouse for movement and shoot using the left mouse
- If you choose to play as a single-player, then your competition in the game would be with the in-built system present in the game.
- Here you can use keys for tank movement in the maze. Make sure you carefully use the essentials before you start the game. M button can be used to fire the enemy tank. The more shells you fire, the higher the points you will get.
- Available in one player and two-player modes
- As a single user, you can compete with the PC, other players, or play alone too.
- Additional strategies in the game have bounce shots to make the game more interesting.
- Represent different gaming strategies in the game.
- A wide range of weapons available in the game like bullets, guns lasers, missiles, rattling, etc.
- The main idea of the game is to help you fire your enemies, and you need to very fast in doing so as your enemies can also fire you back.
- Make sure that the tanks you use should be moved to and fro to stay alive in the game.
- While targeting the tank of your enemy, you also need to grab some bonus so that you can avail of some unique features to kill the enemy.